Insights into our copywriting work
Welcome to this snapshot of our copywriting work. We hope it will give you a better idea of the way we work with our clients.
The need for high quality content spans all industries, so it’s no surprise that we’ve encountered a wide variety of clients over the past 8 years. During some of our more memorable projects, we have:
- Walked around the building site of a new Holiday Inn in London wearing hard hats and visibility jackets – all to help inform the copy for their new website.
- Spread festive cheer by blogging for the Post Office about their Christmas Stamp Shops.
- Helped Kim Woodburn (from ‘How Clean is Your House’) promote her new laundry egg invention, through some expertly written website content.
- Written a stomach-churning round-up of London’s top Man-v-Food challenges for social dining platform TableCrowd.
- Sampled a number of French fine wines – all in the name of writing compelling copy of course.
Several of our clients have been kind enough to send us glowing feedback. Here is a selection of their comments:
“The website is looking fantastic, I am very happy with it!”
Fiona Lee, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn London-Commercial Road
“Just a quick note to say thank you for your work with us this year. It’s great to know that the blog is taken care of in the background.”
Seb Villien, E-commerce Manager at Kaleidoscope
“The copy is just super perfect!!! (as usual). Thank you!!!”
Suren Ajayman, CEO at Chauffeur One
“You did a great job on my copy. I got a great response from my existing clients and a lot of interest from potential clients.”
Mike Galvin, Director at Ebb Media
“The text has been given the all clear, thank you so much. Excellent as always.”
Sinan Yucekoralp, Marketing Manager at Hatton Jewels
For a more detailed look at some of our copywriting and blogging work, please check out these case studies.