My favourite spam comments on this blog

In the four years that have passed since I set up this blog, I’ve seen literally thousands of comments submitted by spammers, mostly offering to enhance a piece of anatomy that I do not possess. Some of the comments have been rather more original and/or amusing, so I thought I’d give a few of them…

75% of UK homes will be online by end of year

New research published by Ofcom today predicts that 75% of UK households will be online by the end 2009. Currently, 70% of UK adults have internet access at home: the remaining 30% fall into two main groups – the self-excluded and the financially-excluded. Self-excluded people tend to be older, retired, adults – indeed, 61% of…