Inbay, an international IT services company, headquartered in the UK. The company provides technology products and services to both B2B and B2C customers.
Having worked with Write My Site a number of times over the years, Inbay called upon their preferred web copywriting partner once more as they initiated a major redevelopment of their portfolio of websites.
Several parties were involved in the redevelopment: the client, their web development agency, Write My Site, and also the MD of an acquired company. Part of our job was to make sure we compiled a clear brief with defined parameters and action points, that we could deliver without needing to take up large amounts of our client’s valuable time.
An efficient approach was very important for this project, so we divided it into three distinct stages:
Stage 1: Initial content:
- Creating a new B2B FAQ section for the UK site
- Adjusting and fine-tuning auto-responder emails for the US and UK sites
- Updating and expanding the case studies on the UK site
- Copy-editing across the UK and US sites, to ensure editorial and brand consistency
- Improving landing page drafts for Inbay’s Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns
Stage 2: On-going content:
- Adding to the FAQ sections for the B2B and B2C sections of the UK sites
- Blogging regularly for the UK and US sites
- Creating new case studies for the UK site
- Writing additional PPC landing pages
Stage 3: Social media marketing:
- Management of Inbay’s three Facebook pages, Twitter page and Pinterest account
- Frequent updates to all social media pages including links to new blog and web content, commentary on topical news, regular poll questions and image sharing
- Interacting with fans and followers, encouraging discussion, and passing technical/ customer service queries to the client for follow-up
With the requirements clearly defined, we set about creating and promoting the content, always delivering in advance of the client’s deadline.
“We have always found Write My Site to be very responsive and adept at understanding the tone and type of copy we need to reflect the different audiences we are trying to speak to. Their writers consistently provide us with engaging and topical content based on our brief and we would have no hesitation in recommending the team if you are looking to offload the 24/7 task of keeping your online content current and fresh.”
- Kristian Wright, Managing Director, Inbay