The food industry offers the chance for copywriters to be as creative as a chef with a new menu. However the intense competition in this crowded market means your online content must be of the very best quality, if it is to be noticed by both Google and customers.
Our food copywriters will apply their creative talents to write appropriate content for whichever area of the industry you’re in. Here are just a few examples of the sorts of clients who have requested our food copywriting services:
- Supper/dining clubs
- Cooking equipment retailers
- Food delivery companies
- Wineries and vineyards
Whatever your copywriting requirements, from ongoing blog posts and articles aimed at consumers and foodies, to Google-optimised web copy and product descriptions for your new website, our team of experienced food copywriters will meet your brief, on time and to the highest quality standard.
Our food copywriting portfolio
Here are just a few examples of the types of copywriting projects we have successfully completed for our clients:
- Web copy for a brunch club in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Blog articles for social dining community ‘Tablecrowd’
- Web copy for a diet food delivery service
- Regular blogs for an ecommerce gourmet popcorn retailer
- Web copy and product descriptions for a fine wines company
- Website writing for a French restaurant in London
We know that engaging, tasty content is vital for your food business to succeed online. Our food copywriters will apply their creative talents to create mouth-watering content that will make your website go down a treat with your customers!