Write My Site’s founder, Emily Hill, will be taking part in this year’s Content Marketing Show pre-conference training programme.
She has been invited to deliver an all-day Copywriting Best Practice Workshop on Wednesday 16th July, which will be held at the Regus offices on London’s Fleet Street.
The Copywriting Best Practice Workshop will explore:
- Golden rules for writing high quality copy
- SEO copywriting and semantic search
- Structuring your copy for the screen
- Successful copy for social media, emails and blogs
- The relationship between copy and multimedia
- Using Google Analytics to improve your copy
Full details of the workshop and how to book a place are on the Content Marketing Show’s website.