Content Review Workshops
So, you’ve got content. Lots of content. But is it doing what it needs to?
Perhaps your organisation lacks a clear content strategy and has built up a large bank of content without an overall direction?
Maybe your content is underperforming and needs a reboot?
Or, perhaps you’ve got out-of-date material that doesn’t fit with your brand voice?
There are many reasons why a content review can benefit your organisation.
We can run a content review workshop for you to help you analyse your content assets, and work out how to streamline them. We’ll follow up with a written report of our recommendations to enable you to create a new content strategy with purpose and direction.
What can you expect from our content review service?
If you choose Write My Site to run your content review workshops, we’ll identify:
- content that’s underperforming
- content that needs to be rewritten or updated
- gaps in your current content
- inconsistencies or ambiguities in your content
- material you need to consolidate
- material you should remove
- opportunities to improve your content’s compliance with SEO best practice
- opportunities to improve your organisation’s messaging through your content.